One of the pleasures I get out of life is traveling!
Despite all the planning, it is always what is around the next corner that excites me most. Some adventures were more enjoyable with family members and some were pieces of heaven I found in smaller quantities. On certain trips it was about traveling to see the world. On others it was an unexpected journey to finding ourselves, seeing the world as it really is. All of these adventures brought us closer, enlarged our views of the world, and played an important role in reminding us that participating in this life is the never-ending-adventure!
To help you plan your next adventure, I have put together places we have enjoyed with our favorite bloggers or resources we think you will find helpful. Go ahead! Take a look at a few of our favorite places and be inspired to fall in love with your own plans!
In Western Europe
Our Favorite Places In France:
- The Ultimate Guide to Northern Coast of France
- 5 Places between Dinan to Pontorson
- 17 Places between Nantes to Dinan
- Nantes’ Chateau Bretagne
- 7 Places near Nantes
Our Favorite Places In Germany:
- Bad Schandau & the Hiking the Bastei Bridge
- Baden-Wurttemburg (otherwise known as Shwarzwald or Bavaria’s Black Forest)
- Koln’s Chocolate Museum
- Witches’ Market in Idstein
- Fasching in Wiesbaden
- Cruising the Rhine River
- Do a little Seoul Searching with me as I look for good Korean food in Germany
In Northern Europe
Our Favorite Places In Ireland:
Our Favorite Places In England:
- Four Days in London with Kids
Our Favorite Places In the Netherlands:
In Central Europe
Our Favorite Places In the Czech Republic:
- Capturing Prague with Kids
As we travel, I promise to come back and update our favorites!
In the meantime, what are your favorite places to visit?