Mainz Walking Tour-Part Three
The Mainz Walking Tour continues!
Walking around the corner we discovered St Christoph with its touching memorial reflecting on the victims of WWII and the destruction of Mainz.
“To the dead in remembrance, to the living a reminder”
Our path eventually brought us to Schillerplatz. I’ll admit I have wandered across here a time or two before but now, with Kevin the Historian to guide us, I saw it through new eyes!
Continue with the Mainz Walking Tour-Part Four.
Walking in Mainz
- Part One-St Augastine Church
- Part Two-Mainzer Dom and Gutenberg Museum
- Part Three-(This page) St Christoph’s memorial
- Part Four-St Stephan and Marc Chagall’s stain glass windows
- Part Five-Zitadelle and Stadthistorisches Museum Mainz
- Part Six-Romisches Theater and Roman Antique Ships Museum